Monday, February 23, 2009

I believe it *IS* happening!

When a person is initiated into a spiritual tradition it marks the beginning of a new life, a new way of seeing the world, a completely new way of being. Or so I’ve been told.

This is how I feel right now. My friends have come together and helped me pay for the loom. I will drive up and pick it up this week. It should be set up and ready to go by next week.

The space is cleared, the yarn and fiber stash are organized. There are a dozen designs finished and ready to weave. The online sales channels are setup and working.

Next comes the hardest part: actually doing it. I owe it to myself to keep up steam and stay focused. I owe it to my generous friends to pay back the money they’ve loaned me. I want to show the community at large that my longterm vision of a crafts business is attainable, and that I am the person to make it happen.

Thanks again to everyone who’s helping me to live my dream. Just watch what happens next!

No comments: