Thursday, December 20, 2012

Long Time!

Hey, folks!

It's been a long time since I posted an update, so this will just be an overview of what's up.

Wintertime depression is a real thing in my life. When the days get short and cold it affects my ability to get much done. I don't really think straight. I forget a lot of things. And my motivation to keep up with production while planning the next year's shows isn't always there.

And this year I've focused a ton of energy on diet and exercise to help keep the depression in check. I spend lots of time nearly every day exploring the forests in my area for pleasure and exercise. One side effect is that I've lost over 30 pounds and 6 inches off my waist since August while gaining muscle mass and definition. I have a lot more energy and everything is easier a) without shlepping around all that fat and b) with more muscle to move my new body around. Movement often feels like dancing to me now. It's kind of amazing.

I've got a lot of stuff I want to talk about, but I think it's going to have to wait a little longer.

Here are some upcoming topics:
Shows: How To Do A Professional Photo Shoot
Shows: How To Analyze Income
Shows: How To Choose Good Shows
Fitness: Cost/Benefit Analysis
Fitness: Primal Lifestyle Basics
Primal Lifestyle: Minimalist Footwear
Primal Lifestyle: Cold Water Plunges
Primal Lifestyle: Handling Holiday Eating
Depression: Cortisol
Depression: Light And Circadian Rhythms
Depression: Insulin Sensitivity

I can't even guess how long it's going to take me to write the next post, say nothing of completing this series. I just wanted to give y'all an idea of what's swirling in my head and might make its way into the blog soon.

Be well!

2 comments:

Alice said...

I'm so happy to hear that you are back in the loop. I was wondering what had happened. Good luck and good health to you. And happy weaving!

Unknown said...

Thanks! You, too!