Thursday, July 22, 2010

Changing the Focus of my Blog

I haven't really written in a while. This is for several reasons.

First, production weaving isn't all that exciting to write about. It involves weaving the same thing over and over again. Sometimes the colors change, but not much else.

Second, my vision for a crafts monastery is ramping into high gear. I've stepped into a more active role in the Wolf Creek Sanctuary community with my eyes always on the horizon that will lead to the development of the monastery of my dreams.

I write this blog on my phone, but when I get myself to a real computer I'll change the name of the blog to reflect my interest in business development, consensual community-building, and queer spirituality. I think this change of focus will get me back in the saddle of posting regularly.

In the meantime, look at my new haircut for Summer:


[I'm not a Buddhist, but I play one on TV.]

2 comments:

Hayden said...

New hair looks good on you.

elise said...

kudos to you on the shift...a crafting monastery sounds amazing...the new "do" suits you well :)