Thursday, November 25, 2010

Black Friday Virtual Trunk Sale

[A tiny bit of sun lights up the snowy hills]


I'm super busy this week getting ready for my first virtual trunk sale on Black Friday. In preparation, I'm sewing up a storm and setting up special one-day discounts on my web store.

You will be able to browse the sale by visiting my website: blossommerz.com Come and be among the first to see new merchandise and have access to special web-only deals, all while helping a craftsman to become self-sufficient.

I'll be photographing and listing new items throughout the day on Friday, so keep checking back! And, I'll be live on Facebook most of the day to answer questions. Make sure we're already friends!

And, finally, I'll be hosting a private in-person trunk sale in Portland in a week or two. Come by and enjoy refreshments and lively company while doing your holiday shopping! Date and location TBA.

No comments: