Sunday, August 16, 2009

Renaming the Blog

When I started this blog, I didn't give the name much thought. I had no idea it was going to become serious and a major way for me to connect with people.

But it has. I know that Google can find it based on the content, but I want it to show up when people search for my name, too. And I want the title to make it clear what flavor of weaving I do. Then people who are interested in production weaving (Stop snickering. There might be some!) will know that this is a blog they want to read.

I think it's going to be fun learning the ropes of the blogging world. Thankfully, I'm not expecting my blog to be a source of income so I don't have the pressure to succeed that comes with it. I just want to connect with other weavers by writing from the perspective of someone who is learning to do it for a living.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Laura Fry said...

Hi Blossom,

I am also very interested in weaving for an income and have already enjoyed your blog.

Cheers,
Laura