Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Happy Halloween!

[What a toothy grin!]

Sorry to have disappeared for a while. The gathering was a huge success, peaking at about 120 people. In the last two days there has been an amazing exodus, leaving about 15 people at dinner tonight.

It was an amazing reunion! I saw friends and family that I haven't seen in years. The last we were all together in the same place was at least 8 years ago. I met lots of new people, too. The generations are piling up and I find myself an elder already.

I usually get depressed when people leave after a gathering like this, but this time I have a lung infection on top of it. Yuck!

Tomorrow I have to weave the last batch of shawls so I can deliver cloth on Friday. I'll be bringing about 65 yards altogether. Yay! I really love seeing piles of cloth that were made by my hands.

No comments: