Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Guest Blogging About Kickstarter

A little while ago I was approached about writing a guest post for a weaver named Annie MacHale. She donated to my Kickstarter project last year and asked me if I would write about it.

If you'd like to read about what it was like to do a fundraiser through Kickstarter, including the things I would do differently next time, go over to her site and check it out!

http://www.aspinnerweaver.blogspot.com/2012/01/weaving-monk.html

And, while I'm at it, I'd like to extend an invitation... If there is an aspect of my weaving business that you'd like to know more about, drop me a line and ask if I'll write about it. If you write a blog yourself, I'd be happy to write that article for you, and link to it from here, just like this post.

No comments: