Thursday, June 25, 2009

Change of Plans

My poison oak is healed! Well, it's good enough that I can use my hands for real work again, anyhow.

I have been planning to rebuild my loom room before I dig into the huge amount of weaving that's waiting for me. I can't really trash the entire house that I share with my roommate, who's working from home today.

So, after my "morning constitutional", a few hours in Dolores Park enjoying the fresh air and bright sky, I'm going to perform a miracle. Without filling the living room, I'm going to move hundreds of pounds of yarn around and make space to get around the loom. Then I'll spend the rest of the day weaving.

There are just 60 yards or so left on the cardinal red warp. I should be moving on to jasper green by Woden's Day next week, including the room rebuild that's rescheduled for tomorrow.

No comments: