Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Change Of Imagery

When I started listing scarves on Etsy, I noticed something funny about my narrow shawls: they look an awful lot like scarves. Well, partly that's because they *are* just scarves with fringe on the long side. But, partly it's because of how I photographed them for the main product image. I folded them in half and draped them like a scarf.

Well, as long as I had the photo setup calibrated yesterday, I reshot those shawls in a more shawl-like pose. Hopefully this will make my offerings more clear to potential customers. To see all of my shawls on Etsy, click HERE





1 comment:

Sophie Mcfadden said...

I love this scarf! Pretty simple, but so fashionable! My friend, Lisa, made me a scarf too! One time, I watched her weaving such clothes. As far as I remember, she used a hand carder for brushing raw materials of fiber. I'm curious why some people use that kind of tool.