Sunday, February 19, 2012

The 8x4 Booth

There isn't enough space to get very far back from my booth, but here are a couple snapshots of how it looks all set up. (No, those roof poles are not curved. It's the panorama software that does that.) The checkstand is not visible from outside the booth. It's tucked inside the ruana rack and made of "back stock tubs" with canvas on them.

You'll notice that my ruana rack is a little sparse. I am not complaining at all! I'd rather go home and need to work my butt off to refill that rack for the next show than to limp home broke.

I made one really good call on that front. On the way out the door I grabbed a stack of unsewn ruanas and hung them up for sale as "blankets". And they work great for that purpose. They also let me sell them as ruanas to customers who are OK if I ship to them next week. I ran out of green ruanas so now I'm selling the unfinished ones. Yeah!

No comments: