Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Load of Cloth

2009-09-09_15-08-51_1
[Hauling a load of cloth to the wagon]

Today's an exciting day for me. I deliver the third truckload of cloth for my big contract. It's much easier since I'm on the way from Eugene to Gilroy (or wherever it is that the Ren Faire is...)

I know it's hard to get a feeling for just how big these bolts of cloth are, so I'm putting up some pictures of cloth with me in the picture for scale.

2009-09-09_15-09-50_2
[Off to the parking lot]

And here's a picture that I meant to post weeks ago, but forgot. It's the second pile of cloth in my garage in San Francisco waiting to be loaded into the truck on Wolf Creek moving day.

2009-08-21_17-53-35_
[Me and 250 pounds of handwoven cloth]

2 comments:

Peg in South Carolina said...

That is one heck of a lot of cloth!!!

Unknown said...

Yeah it is! I usually deliver it before I have quite that much stored up. It is really satisfying to see it all at once, though.